The Division of Administration and Finance is responsible for managing the human, physical, and technological resources of UMass Dartmouth, including:
- $210 million operating budget - 75% of which is funded by non-state dollars
- 600 faculty members
- 800 staff members
- 710-acre main campus valued at $250 million
- 85 classrooms and 88 labs and studios
- Satellite facilities in North Dartmouth, New Bedford, Fall River and Fairhaven
- Comprehensive technology infrastructure
- 26-sport NCAA athletic program
- Police force - full service law enforcement for public safety
The Division strives to support student, faculty, and staff through innovative and efficient programs and strategies that maximize the educational and research impact of every dollar invested in the University.
Administration and Finance
“The UMass Dartmouth Community has a tradition of intellectual engagement, support for others and exploration of new strategies to preserve our values, enhance our core strength and envision the possibilities for our University.”
To learn more about our division, please click on the links below.