The University of Massachusetts Dartmouth is pleased to annouce Citibank as the offical Procurement card provider.
Citi® One Card — a card that combines travel & purchasing— as the one, and only, card you will need to manage all your UMass Dartmouth expenses. Cardholders will have many benefits and advantages, including:
• Acceptance at up to 27 million merchant locations in 140 countries gives you more choice and flexibility when traveling.
• Best-in-class customer service 24/7/365, from anywhere in the world.
• Convenient online account management. Review your statements online.
• Business Travel Advantages; Tripp planning services, Auto rental collision damage waiver, Liability waiver insurance, 24-hour roadside assistance, Travel and emergancy assistance services, Medical expense coverage up to $2500 per person.
Declining Balance Card:
Do you need a card temporarily for a business trip, startup funds, or attached to a grant that will expire? A Declining Balance card can be setup with a specified credit limit and expiration date. For more information please contact the Procard Administrator.
- Citi® One Card (Procard) Application (Interactive PDF)
- CitiManager Account Access Job Aid (PDF)
- MasterCard Benefits (PDF)
- Procard User Guide (PDF)
- Procard Missing Receipt Form (DOC)
- Procard Activity Log (EXCEL)
- Business Expense Form
- How to Query ProCard Information in PeopleSoft (PDF)
Applications and questions are to be submitted to Jennifer Pacheco, Procard Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org.