You can order stationery for departments as well as business cards directly through the Alphagraphics web site. After an order is placed, Alphagraphics generates an email to the Purchasing Department confirming the order and a chargeback to the ordering department. A PeopleSoft speed type will be processed.
Generic stationery, carrying only the university name, or 3 x 4 labels with the UMass Dartmouth address, are ordered by calling Receiving at x8111.
Pricing (for quantities of 500):
|#20 lb. white letterhead||$112.00|
|CCB Business cards||$55.00|
|Watermark #10 envelopes||$125.11|
|White #10 envelopes||$147.61|
|White #10 window envelopes||$120.61|
|University 3x4 labels||$55.00|
Questions regarding stationery and card design should be directed to Mike Mahoney, Publications Department, x8013. Publications must approve any changes to the standard design prior to printing.
Other questions regarding chargebacks or stationery are handled by Nadine Britto, x8054.
How to order on the Alphagraphics site
If you are logging in for the first time, use the following:
- User ID: umassd (not case sensitive)
- Password: 377
You will subsequently be asked for another ID. Use your UMass Dartmouth email address, i.e., firstname.lastname@example.org. For the password, again use 377. Other sections will ask you for typical information, i.e., name, department.
On the shopping cart screen, you will have to enter the SPEED type in the "cost center" field.
- Before submitting, review your request carefully, paying special attention to spelling, grammar, etc. The person requesting is responsible for jobs submitted with errors, and charges cannot be waived.
- If you use capital letters, the job will be printed with capital letters.
- If the text cannot fit on one line, use two or more where available.
- Be sure to include the email and/or web site information you want listed.