Featuring unsurpassed discounts and savings, the Cooperative’s new FedEx contract delivers incredible pricing - significantly improved over our previous express service contract with an average additional savings of 50%.
The agreement includes rates for domestic and international services including:
- Priority Overnight - guaranteed delivery by 10:30 AM the next business day
- Standard Overnight - guaranteed delivery by 3 PM the next business day
- Second Day - guaranteed delivery by 4:30 PM the second business day
- Express Saver - guaranteed delivery by 4:30 PM the third business day
- First Overnight - guaranteed delivery by 8 AM the next business day
- Ground Shipping for all points within the 48 contiguous states, as well as program rates for points in Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico
- International Inbound and Outbound rate programs are also included in this Agreement
Administrative Services POC:
All questions concerning this agreement should be directed to Purchasing, ext. 8072
All payments are to be made using a University Procard: UMass Dartmouth Departments that had an account number with FedEx have already been converted to the new program. For those departments that have a FedEx Account, it is important that the account number be inserted on the line that reads “Sender’s FedEx Account Number”
New Account Set Up:
Departments who use FedEx with their Procard, but do not have a FedEx Account number should do so to take advantage of the discount program.
- Visit www.eandi.org
- Under Contract Finder select “Fedex Corporation”
- Under “Getting Started”
- Select the link www.eandi.org/fedex/application.aspx
- Select “This is a new Account Setup”
- Complete and Submit Application
- You will receive an email from FedEx in approximately 4-7 business days after submission that will contain your new FedEx account number
Pricing information is available on E&I’s website. You must first be logged into the website before you will be able to get access to pricing.
- Under Contract Finder, Selecting “Fedex Corporation”
- Select “Discount/How to Order information”