Graduate | UMass Law
Online & Continuing Education: University Extension
UMass Dartmouth offers 80 fields of study in five different colleges. We make admission decisions on a rolling basis, which means we make our decisions once all your application and supporting materials are submitted.
- The Early Action deadline is November 15, and you'll be notified in early December.
- Regular decision applications are reviewed once they are complete, and decisions are made as soon as possible. Students are encouraged to apply by March 1, which is a priority deadline for both admissions and filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Some programs such as biology, engineering, nursing, and psychology are highly competitive, and applicants are encouraged to apply early.
- Nursing applicants have a priority application deadline of February 1. Students placed on the wait list will be notified beginning in early May if they have been accepted into the College of Nursing.
- Application for mid-year admission (the semester beginning in January) should be made by January 1.
College Now/START is UMass Dartmouth’s alternative admissions program for students who need a non-traditional route to college. It provides undergraduate students with opportunities to develop academically as they work toward success at the university.
Applications to the College Now/START program close February 1.
UMass Dartmouth offers more than 50 doctoral, master’s, and certificate programs. We emphasize small classes, close contact with faculty, individualized academic experiences, and up-to-date facilities for advanced study, research, and creative work.
Our programs focus on research as well as professional and technical disciplines, with important links to the vitality of the region's economy.
As the only public law school in Massachusetts, UMass Law offers you affordable access to a legal education. Our Admissions Department can provide information and assistance as you begin your application process.
Wherever you live or work, University Extension offers you access to UMass Dartmouth's outstanding academic programs—on campus and online. You can choose what to learn, where to learn, how to learn.