Making use of Arnie’s Cupboard
Welcome. Please take a few minutes to review this information so that you will have a better idea about how to make use of Arnie’s Cupboard.
- The purpose of Arnie’s Cupboard is to provide supplemental food and other necessities to students, faculty, and staff who need this kind of assistance.
- Arnie’s cupboard is generally open Monday – Friday from 4:00 – 6:00 pm. during the academic year. Feel free to call us to verify the hours of operation. Can't make the scheduled hours? Call us to arrange a visit.
- To be eligible for our services, you must be enrolled student, staff or faculty member with a UMASS PASS. It is important that you complete the application form before visiting the cupboard (if possible.) You will receive a cupboard ID# that you will provide when requested.
- Faculty/staff, please call 508.999.8872 to arrange a private visit to the cupboard.
- Please bring your UMass Pass every time you visit the cupboard. Without your ID, we will be unable to serve you.
- Please only take the kinds of food you will actually use, so that we have plenty for everyone.
- If and when we have perishable food items, we will notify you by email and ask that you come to the cupboard that day to pick them up as we have no cold storage areas.
- If you are interested in volunteering, please email us and our student coordinator will contact you at email@example.com. Or complete the volunteer application located here.
- If you have any questions, please email us or visit the pantry and speak to one of our volunteers in person.
Application (first time user)
If possible, prior to your first visit to the cupboard, please complete the application form linked below:
Application link: Please complete the application form located here.
Please note: If you have any allergies, please notify us. The cupboard may have peanut based items or other items that may be an allergen to you. Do not enter the cupboard area if you have a concern. We can make arrangements to get the items you wish to you.
The Cupboard ID# may be asked of you in communications or during visits. To access the cupboard your UMass Dartmouth UMASS PASS card is required. It will be scanned on your visit. This information will also be kept confidential and is only available to the coordinator and supervisor of Arnie's Cupboard. The information is used only to develop data on the cupboard use.