UMass Dartmouth has partnered with Atomic Learning to provide all UMass Dartmouth students, faculty, and staff with access to free online software training.
Atomic Learning provides a library of thousands of short, easy-to-understand, tutorials and technology skill training in video format designed to help you learn to use many different programs.
These online training resources are:
- Available 24/7
- Open to all UMass Dartmouth students, staff, and faculty
- Designed to answer many of the "how do I do that?" questions
- Expansive—including many programs, such as Microsoft, Adobe, Apple, and many more
- Easy to access: simply log in with your UMassD Logon (email username and password)
- Easy to search using keywords, specific applications, versions, and/or platforms
- Easy to share: faculty can share direct links in myCourses or other websites to support necessary software or technical skills
Getting Started Guide (PDF)
Student support: Please contact the Learning Commons Desk: 508.999.8884 or ITStudentCenter@umassd.edu
Faculty/staff support: Please contact the Faculty/Staff IT Service Center: 508.999.8790 or ITSCenter@umassd.edu