What technical equipment is available through the university?
Through the university, you can rent:
- Podiums and microphones (including wireless hand-held mics, wireless clip-on mics and instrument mics)
- CD Players
- Tape Players
- Lightning (including dance lightning and band lights)
- Slide projectors, remote, carousel
- Overhead projectors
- TV / VCR on cart
For equipment not listed, please contact Greg Paculian.
If I rent equipment, do I have to hire Campus Services Technical Staff to operate it?
- Yes, technical staff has to be present at the event to operate the equipment.
If I bring my own technical equipment, do I still have to hire technical staff?
- In case your event takes place in the Main Auditorium, you will have to hire technical staff - even if you bring your own equipment - as the Campus Services Technical Staff needs to be present to operate the house lights and power. If your event does not take place in the Main Auditorium, you are not required to hire technical staff.
How much does equipment rental cost?
- Prices vary depending on the equipment you are renting. For an estimate of the costs, please contact Greg Paculian.