University Campus Store
285 Old Westport Road
North Dartmouth, MA 02747
Jann Stahl, Interim Manager
David Carlson, Asst. Mgr. Textbooks
Textbooks, ebooks, Reference
Stephanie Bailey, Accountant
Esperanza Espinola, Bookkeeper I
The Campus Store is working hard to decrease the cost of textbooks for students. We are increasing our used textbook inventory and recycling textbooks using iClickers with an aggressive buyback program. Please help us to increase our offering of used textbooks by ordering texts by the adoption deadlines:March 1: Fall & Summer textbook orders dueOctober 1: Spring & Intersession textbook orders duePlace your textbook order by email: firstname.lastname@example.org at www.umdcampusstore.com
or by fax at 508-910-6881
or by written order
Working together, we can save students money on textbooks!
Contact Dave Carlson, 508-999-8185, for assistance ordering books.
Cost Savings Strategies When Adopting Books
- Unbundle text materials so students may purchase “a la carte”
- order textbooks in a manner that permits students to buy parts of a bundle
- Adopt the least expensive or used edition
- Continue to use the same edition as long as it remains educationally sound
- Place your text order on time so that the Store can offer the most to students during buyback and obtain the most used textbooks possible
- Work with both the publisher and your Campus Store if considering a bundle to determine the lowest cost to students
- Promote the value of the textbook by assigning from it and referring to it. How you use the books in your class effects the value of the textbook to the student.