The Career Development Center is ready to assist you
- Publicize your jobs and internships
- Expand your workforce with qualified, enthusiastic applicants
- Meet potential candidates at career fairs and other campus events
Learn more about our services . . . or get in touch!
CareerLink is a comprehensive online career services manager that provides students and employers easy access to career services. Employers can:
- post jobs
- bundle resumes for open positions
- schedule on-campus recruiting
CONNECTLink for internships
CONNECTLink is a one-stop portal for employers to publicize internships to CONNECT colleges and universities in southeastern Massachusetts: UMass Dartmouth, Bridgewater State University, Bristol Community College, Cape Cod Community College, and Massasoit Community College.
CONNECTLink is an efficient way for companies to:
- access the talent on our campuses
- expand experiential learning opportunities for students
Career Fairs and Recruiting Events
Meet competent and qualified students and alumni at the career events we schedule throughout the year.
An excellent opportunity to meet talented students and alumni from each of our schools and colleges.
The ideal opportunity to meet competent undergraduates and qualified recent graduates in specific fields, such as
- Nursing, Health & Behavioral Science