Are you a Massachusetts Resident and attending a Massachusetts State College or University? How does a 10 or 15-week credit-bearing internship program in Washington, D.C. or abroad sound to you?
If these questions sparked an interest in you, you will want to keep reading! You might also be eligible for financial assistance and tuition and fee waivers by participating in The Washington Center Internship Program during the fall or spring terms. At The Washington Center for Internships and Academic Seminars you can:
- Earn Academic Credit from UMD for Real Work Experience
- Live in safe metro-accessible executive-style high-rise apartments
- Make valuable contacts with organizations in D.C. and students from around the world
- Experience the culture of Washington, D.C.
Internships can be obtained in various fields including the Arts, Business, Education, Science and Health, Information Technology, Politics, Lobbying and Government Affairs. Learn about the exciting opportunities that are available by contacting the Career Development Center at firstname.lastname@example.org. All majors are welcome. Faculty are also encouraged to inquire.
Some Quotes from Agency Supervisors:
- "Student works hard, takes direction well, courteous."
- "Student is very professional and adapts quickly to new changes. Has good attendance and is courteous and friendly with her co-workers and consumers she supports."
- "Good work ethic; willingness and ability to research a project; passion for design industry."
- "Very motivated, strong-willed, and has a high desire to achieve. Definitely has an opinion, which is shared openly and is not afraid to challenge existing practices. Adds value to our team."