Ready to start looking for a job?
The following resources will help you—from writing your resume to finding job postings to preparing for interviews.
CDC career counselors are available to meet with you for individual assistance. Contact us for an appointment.
CareerLink, Big Interview and Vault are available to current students in the myUMassD portal
- A comprehensive online career services manager that includes job postings from employers. Build and post your resumes, search for jobs and internships.
- Practice your interview skills, whether you’re interviewing for a job or graduate school: mock interviews, interview answer builder, advice covering all aspects of landing a job.
- Internship Database – find thousands of ratings and reviews of internship programs, requirements, sample interview questions, how to apply and more.
- Vault Job Board – search thousands of new jobs and internships posted daily, sign up for alerts based on your criteria, complete a profile and be seen by top employers and recruiters.
- Company Profiles – rankings and reviews on industry reputation, career advancement, quality of life, salary & benefits, interview process and more.
- Vault Guides – over 100 titles of award-winning career guides, including interview strategies, job-search tips, and full-length profiles of leading companies.
More job search resources
Resumes: Advice for how to market yourself effectively during your job search.
Letters and References: Tips for cover letters, thank-you letters, and reference sheets.
Interviews: Suggestions for these important events.
Jobipedia: Get advice on all aspects of the job searching process, including interviews, resumes, networking, cover letters and more from America's top companies.
Job Search Engines
The following job search engines can assist you in your search for full-time career opportunities, part-time positions, and internships. Please note that these sites are not maintained by the Career Development Center but are provided as a convenience to students.