Office: Group I, Room 383
Fall 2016 Office Hours:
MWF 11-12 or by appt.
Devon joined the Department of Economics at UMASS Dartmouth in Fall 2007. He received his Ph.D. from the University of Colorado, Boulder in 2005. He previously taught at the University of Denver, in the Institute for Public Policy Studies. His research focus on enterprise zone programs, particularly Colorado’s enterprise zone. His research reflects his interest in applied microeconomics, particularly in the field of Public and Labor economics. Devon also teaches in the Department of Public Policy.
- ECO 231- Principles of Microeconomics
- ECO 332 - Economics Statistics
- ECO 360 - Cost-Benefit Analysis
- ECO 443 - State and Local Public Economics
- POL 540 - Microeconomics for Public Policy
- POL 541 - State and Local Public Finance
- POL 580 - Statistical Analysis
- POL 530 - Policy Analysis