icon of a paper next to Apply online text
open door next to gray writing "Visit"

 Changing Majors

Requests for change of academic major or college must be approved by the department chairpersons involved and the dean of the college to which the student is transferring. The change of major form is obtained in the Registrar's Office and the Academic Advising Center.