Admission to the Minor
The general criteria for admission to academic minor programs apply to the minor in Indic Studies. Contact the Program Director for assistance in signing up for this minor.
The Minor in Indic Studies requires a minimum of 18 credits, of which 12 are core courses and 6 are electives.
- IST 111 Science of Kriyayoga
- IST 121 Introduction to Hindi
- IST 151 Indian Civilization
- IST 444 Topic in Indic Studies
- HST 180 - Asian Civilization I
- HST 380 - History of Asian Religion and Philosophy
- MUS 103 - Introduction to World Music
- PSC 161 - Introduction to International Relations