Advising for HSS Majors
If you are an HSS major following the former curriculum, you were a major before the new LAR curriculum went into force on September 1, 2007. You should already have forms stipulating the University (General Education), Degree (B.A. in College of Arts & Sciences), and Major (HSS) requirements. You can print out additional copies of the forms below. Read them carefully, and ask for help if anything is unclear.
Please seek out your HSS advisor each semester, especially since COIN is unable to track you for degree readiness. Your advisor will help you stay on top of required courses. You can find your advisor’s name on COIN. If you do not have an advisor, see contact Cheryl Bednarik, LAR Secretary for your assignment as an advisee.
- Jerry Blitefield, Associate Professor, English
- Tom Boone, Associate Professor, Psychology
- Michelle Cheyne, Assistant Professor, Foreign Literature and Languages
- Rob Darst, Associate Professor, Political Science
- Shari Evans, Associate Professor, English
- Anna Klobucka, Associate Professor, Portuguese
- Bill Nelles, Professor, English
- Stephanie O'Hara, Associate Professor, Foreign Literature and Languages
- Doug Roscoe, Associate Professor, Political Science