College of Arts and Sciences: B. A. Distribution Requirements
University and College Requirements
- Total of 120 credits, including major courses, distribution courses, and free electives.
- A minimum of 45 credits earned at UMass Dartmouth, regardless of how many credits are transferred from other schools (applies to transfer students).
- A maximum of 60 credits may be transferred through a combination of two-year schools and advanced placement.
- At least 30 credits in advanced or specialized courses earned at UMass Dartmouth. These are courses at the 300 or 400 level in any department, including courses in the major.
- A minimum 2.0 GPA in all courses.
- A minimum 2.0 GPA in all courses required for the major.
- Not more than 8 withdrawals: transcript entries of W, WP, WF.
Download the University (GenEd) and College (CAS - B.A.) Requirements (PDF)