The Educational Policy Certificate Program offers students an excellent opportunity to develop both advanced knowledge and practical skills that can be applied in a variety of educational and policy-relevant settings. This program is offered by the Department of Public Policy in the School of Education, Public Policy and Civic Engagement at the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth.
The Educational Policy Certificate Program is designed to provide students with:
- The critical knowledge required to understand educational policy within a global context.
- A detailed understanding of the unique financial and organizational challenges faced by 21st century educational institutions.
- A sophisticated familiarity with contemporary debates in education policy.
- A historical, political, social, and economic context for educational policy and practice in the United States.
For additional information about the Graduate Certificate in Educational Policy, please contact the program director:
Dr. Michael Goodman
- Educational Policy fact sheet
- Curriculum and Objectives
- Tuition and fees
- Graduation rates, median debt of student who completes the program, and other important information
Please review admissions before applying.
Online programs and courses are offered by the Departments and Colleges of the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth through UMass Dartmouth University Extension.