The downturn in the national and state economies has presented UMass Dartmouth with a significant budget challenge. This page is designed to provide faculty, staff, students, alumni, and other members of the UMass Dartmouth community with timely and accurate information about our collective response to this challenge. We encourage the submission of innovative ideas to address our near-term challenges and advance our mission.
- Campus-wide (PDF)—May 14, 2009
- to address challenges and opportunities (PDF)—May 14, 2009
- Chancellor's to campus-wide forum (PDF)—(Watch the video) - November 5, 2008
- Chancellor's message regarding "Campus dialogue on state budget cuts" to faculty and staff—October 28, 2008
- Chancellor's public statement regarding governor's budget cuts—October 17, 2008
- Chancellor's message "State budget reduction" to the campus community—October 16, 2008
- UMass System president's statement on budget cuts—October 15, 2008
- Governor's fiscal action plan announcement—October 15, 2008
To submit an innovative idea to more effectively and efficiently advance our teaching, research and service mission, send an email to email@example.com.