You must hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university to apply for the MBA. Your application will be considered based on the following materials:
- Graduate application form
- Application fee (credit card if using the web application; otherwise, check or money order)
- GMAT test score (or an equivalent test)
- Your resume
- Statement of purpose: a 1-2 page essay describing your motivation and goals in studying for the MBA
- Official college transcripts (listing courses taken, grades and degree(s) received)*
- Two letters of recommendation, preferably one from a faculty member and one from an employer
- International students: TOEFL score report (official copy from ETS)
* Students must provide original transcripts from all institutions of higher learning attended showing grades.
You may send all items together (preferred) or separately, via email or mail. We must have all items to evaluate your application.
Send materials to
Graduate Studies Office
University of Massachusetts Dartmouth
285 Old Westport Road
North Dartmouth, MA 02747-2300