Apply now for fall 2014
Earn a high quality B.S. in General Business Administration—online.
The Charlton College of Business (Charlton) provides you with the convenience of online learning while helping you develop the fundamental management skills necessary for advancement in any career field.
General Business Administration attributes
- 2+2 program – You must have an associate’s degree in business to enroll in Charlton’s online program.
- Broad course selection
- Taught by leading scholars in their academic fields supplemented by a cadre of seasoned practitioners.
- Requires 60 credit hours – can be completed in two to three calendar years.
UMass Dartmouth advantages
- high quality academic reputation
- maximum flexibility
- successful alumni network
- Charlton is accredited by AACSB, the international gold standard for business schools.
UMass Dartmouth is ranked a Top 20 return on investment in Massachusetts by Affordable Colleges Online. This fully online program delivers on that value promise.
For more information