Setting up Portfolios
- Go to My Portfolios
- Click Add Department (you will only do this step once). Join CCB/MBA. Please do NOT join other departments. You are now a member of the College of Business eportfolio site for the MBA program.
- You can create your eportfolio now. You do not need to work on it at this time. You will be able to edit it at will, and no one but yourself will be able to see it until you submit your work.
- To create your MBA program eportfolio, click Add New Portfolio.
- In the Table of Contents field, find CCB MBA.
- You must now select a theme for your portfolio. For the MBA program eportfolio, we require use of the UMass Dartmouth theme. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on the radio button for the UMass Dartmouth theme.
- Click OK.
- You will view the CCB eportfolio table of contents.
- The next time you enter the site, you will find a box on the My Portfolios page with this portfolio listed.
Please note: Chalk & Wire offers each student the personal use of the portfolio software. You will be able to share the personal portfolio with external URLs. You may want to develop a professional portfolio for employment purposes. To access this portfolio, Add New Portfolios, and select CCB Open Portfolio in the table of contents field. This time, you may choose a theme for yourself. Use of the open portfolio requires a different set of instructions than you will find on the CCB website. Refer to the C&W User Guide or contact UMass Dartmouth Help.