Location: Library third floor
Hours: Monday to Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
To provide secure access to University information technology (IT) applications in a timely, courteous and encouraging manner. To provide information and assistance for full implementation of University IT services. To enrich the University community through campus-wide communications.
- Create UMassD Logon accounts for students and employees.
- Create and maintain Human Resource/Financial/ISIS accounts.
- Create and maintain Active Directory access.
- Create and maintain UMass Online accounts.
- Create and maintain Meeting Maker accounts.
- Manage accounts including clean up and removal.
- Provide authentication support for password, LDAP settings, Active Directory, VPN, UMass Online, Facilities work orders, Library e-resources, PeopleSoft.
- Provide authorization support: ability to access appropriate applications/information.
- Provide access to VMS legacy systems.
- Provide access to Active Directory file shares.
- Provide access and course administration of UMass Dartmouth Learning Management systems (UMass Online).
- Provide overall user support for applications, general questions pertaining to CITS or the University, via telephone, walk-in, and email to individuals or POSTMASTER, CIT_AM, WEBMASTER, SPAMCATCHER.
- Provide abuse/security support.
- Support email application/infrastructure.
- Represent CITS at UMass system initiatives such as PeopleSoft, LDAP, IT Policy Sub-Committee, Identity Management, UMass Online.
- Manage UMass Dartmouth communications including umdnotify, umdannounce, umdalert.
- Maintain UMass Dartmouth communications lists.