Location: Library, Room 320
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- To develop and maintain centralized systems and data center operations based on established standards.
- Server administration and operations
- Maintain CITS servers and data storage systems.
- Provide centralized authentication and authorization.
- Provide digital certificates for secure server communications.
- Partner with other departments for administration of hosted servers.
- Provide centralized data storage.
- Provide back up, recovery, and archiving of University data.
- Manage tape library.
Email and collaboration services
- Provide email and calendar services to the campus community.
- Troubleshoot email problems related to delay, failed delivery, and spam/virus issues.
- Provide second tier support for mail user agent configuration.