Location: Library fifth floor
Hours: Monday to Thursday, 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
To design, implement, and maintain flexible, technology-enhanced learning spaces such as IT classrooms, computer classrooms, distance learning facilities, and public access computing labs.
- Design, install, maintain, and manage IT classrooms and computer classrooms.
- Design, install, maintain, and manage CITS public and partnered computer labs.
- Design, install, maintain, and manage distance learning/video conferencing facilities.
- Provide technical and operational support for the Mobile Computing Loan Program (MCLP).
- Provide training and support for technology use in supported learning spaces.
- Provide technical consultation for the campus community for classroom and lab technology.
- Provide technical training and support for online freshman placement testing.
- Manage room security for computer labs and CITS learning spaces.