The CITS/Instructional Development team promotes and supports the use of instructional technologies across all teaching/learning environments (face-to-face, blended and fully-online classrooms). This mission is set within pedagogical perspectives that encourage deep reflection on teaching and critical evaluation of learning. The Instructional Development team assists faculty in learning software from simple presentation tools such as PowerPoint to our complex course management system, myCourses.
What do we do?
- Workshops and online training in the use of instructional technologies
- Evaluation of course sites and recommendations
- Instructional design and development assistance in online course design
- Consultation and development with multimedia and technology integration
- Technical assistance to faculty and students using myCourses
Our normal working hours are Monday-Friday 9 am-5 pm.
Drop-in Support Hours
Tuesdays 12 pm-4 pm
Wednesdays 9 am-1 pm
Thursdays 12 pm-4 pm
Location- Library 242
Other Helpful Links