In order for your computer to operate on our network, you must authenticate yourself as a UMass Dartmouth student and register your computer's hardware address using your UMass Dartmouth email username and password.
1. Configure your computer to use DHCP for IP addressing. (If you need assistance, please contact the CorsairTech office at 508.999.8040.) Following are the instructions to configure your computer to use DHCP for IP addressing for various operating systems.
2. Connect your computer to an Ethernet port.
3. Open any web browser. Your computer should default to the network registration page. If it does not, enter the following web address into your browser's address bar: https://netreg.umassd.edu
4. Enter your UMassD Logon (email) username and password, then click the Login button.
5. If your username and password are correct, you will see the following page.
6. Once you click on the link to register, you will be instructed to reboot your computer in 5 minutes. After the reboot, your computer will be on the network.
If you need help, contact CorsairTech, located at the help desk in the Library Learning Commons – 1st Floor: 508.999.8040 or via email.