1. From the Start menu click on the Control Panel.
Result: The Control Panel window opens.
2. Double click on the Network Connections icon.
Result: The Network and Dial-Up Connections windows appears.
3. Right Click on the Local Area Connection icon and choose Properties.
Result: The Local Area Connection Properties window appears.
4. Highlight the Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) and click the Properties button.
Result: The Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) Properties windows appears.
5. Select "Obtain an IP address Automatically" and "Obtain DNS server address automatically."
6. Click OK
7. Click OK and close all other windows you have open.
8. Reboot your computer.
You have successfully configured your PC to use DHCP.