Printless lets you print from your laptop or from your room. The expanded printing capability lets you send a print job to any one of the CITS/LC print release stations:
- Learning Commons & Scholarly Commons in the Library
- LARTS Commons
- CITS lab/classroom LARTS 216
- Partner labs/classrooms TEX 001 and LARTS 202 & 203
The simplest way to print is using your UMassD email account. Login with your credentials then send the document as an attachment to email@example.com. Note that this will print in black and white.
The following attachment file types are supported:
- Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF)
- Microsoft Word (.docx)
- Microsoft Excel (.xlsx)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (.pptx)
- Microsoft Visio (.vsdx)
- Image Files (.jpg, .gif, .png, .bmp)
- Text Files (.rtf, .txt, .csv)
Remember that text and image files must be attached. They cannot be in the body of the email message.
If you need to print a different file format, print in color, or have other printing needs, you can also print directly from your laptop.
The laptop printing option works from any computer on campus with a valid UMass Dartmouth network connection or with VPN access.
Stop by within two hours to release the print job from the print queue.