Location: Law School, Room LL10
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
To provide high-quality IT help desk services to Law School faculty and staff using University-owned computers and related peripherals for university academic and business processes; and for students using university IT resources for academic and related pursuits. Coordinate services with IT Service Center at the main campus.
- Retrieve, rebuild, install software, configure, deliver, and transfer data on new, leased, and existing University-owned computers.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot supported software on University-owned computers, personal computers, and related peripherals per licensing agreements.
- Provide front-line troubleshooting for Law School technology.
- Register, configure, provide access, and support network and local printers.
- Manage desktop security programs including virus definition installs, operating system updates, virus removal, and repair of compromised machines.
Technical support and training
- Develop, implement, and maintain training and support programs for Law School faculty, staff, and students.
- Develop, deliver, and manage help desk and support services to Law School students in IT learning spaces.
- Develop, maintain, and distribute IT communications for Law School faculty, staff, and student initiatives.
- Communicate campus standards for hardware/software purchases.