Welcome to the IT Service Center for faculty and staff.
Please make us your first stop for all your information technology (IT) needs.
Library Room 440
Hours: Monday to Friday - 7:30am to 5pm
Recent technology alerts
New faculty and staff
Frequently asked questions about using technology at UMass Dartmouth
Supported software and information on licensing and availability
- Minimum purchase recommendations as well as suggested hardware configurations
- For more information about purchasing computers, please contact CITS' IT Procurement Team at .
The UMass U$ave program offers competitive pricing for computer purchases
UMassD Logon and email information
The UMassD logon is a common username and password for a number of UMass Dartmouth's web-based services
- Email accounts
- Services that use the UMassD logon
- Password rules
- Need an alias? (An alias is an alternate identifier you can establish for your email account.)
- How to configure your computer to work with the university’s wireless system
- How to establish your VPN (virtual private network) account to securely connect to the wireless network
(To sign up for a VPN account, you must already have a UMassD logon.)
Faculty/Staff profile tool
A faculty or staff profile is a repository for all your professional activities and accomplishments. The information in your profile is available at UMass Dartmouth's Faculty/Staff pages.