Welcome to IT Services for students.
Please make us your first stop for all your information technology (IT) needs.
IT Service Desk
Claire T. Carney Library, lower level
Sunday: Noon to 2am
Monday to Thursday: 7:30am to 2am
Friday: 7:30am to 11pm
Saturday: 9:30am to 1pm
Students living in the Residence Halls may also contact the Residential Technology (ResTech) Support Center:
- Visit ResTech in Elmwood Hall, lower level
- Call the ResTech Help Line at 508.999.8040 (x8040)
Recent technology alerts
A guide to help you begin using information technology at UMass Dartmouth
Supported software and information on licensing and availability
- Minimum purchase recommendations as well as suggested hardware configurations.
Note: Some colleges (Business, Visual & Performing Arts) also provide specific recommendations for laptops.
The UMass U$ave program offers competitive pricing for computer purchases
Email accounts and UMassD logon information
The UMassD logon is a common username and password for a number of UMass Dartmouth's web-based services
Students living on campus can connect to the UMass Dartmouth residential network
- How to configure your computer to work with the university’s wireless system
- How to establish your VPN (virtual private network) account to securely connect to the wireless network
(To sign up for a VPN account, you must already have a UMassD logon.)
myCourses: getting started
Information about accessing your online courses
Information about the classroom response device you may need to purchase as part of your course materials
Frequently-asked questions about information technology and CITS services