CITS provides ongoing training in a variety of desktop applications as well as information systems. Please visit the University Calendar to learn about current offerings.
- To view training offerings on the calendar, first visit the myUMassD Portal at https://my.umassd.edu
- Enter your UMassD Login information into the fields provided, then click the Login button. The Calendar is shown in the upper right side of the page.
- Click the Full Calendar button below the calendar information. The Calendar page is displayed.
- In the Search field in the upper left side, enter the text 'training' then click the Search button. The search results are displayed.
- Click on an event title to view event details and register for the event.
The Instructional Development team offers workshops and online training on the effective integration of instructional technologies, blended and online teaching and learning strategies, and myCourses-UMass Dartmouth's learning management system for teaching courses online. Visit Instructional Development Workshops, to view the current workshop and training offerings.
Online software training: Atomic Learning
UMass Dartmouth has partnered with Atomic Learning to provide students, faculty, and staff with free online training to help you learn to use many different programs. Atomic Learning provides a library of thousands of short, easy-to-understand, tutorials and technology skill training in video format designed to help you learn to use many different programs.
These online training resources are:
- Available 24/7
- Open to ALL UMass Dartmouth students, staff, and faculty
- Answers many of the "how do I do that" questions
How do I find it?
Visit the myUMassD Portal at https://my.umassd.edu and login with your UMassD Login credentials. Select Campus Tools and then click Atomic Learning.