Our Advisory Board consists of representatives from the following groups:
- faculty, staff, and students from UMass Dartmouth
- administrators and staff from the Massachusetts Dept. of Mental Health
- administrators and staff of local agencies providing mental health services
- consumers of mental health services
- family members of consumers
- sponsoring faith communities
- others supportive of Compeer and services for people with mental illnessl
Subcommittees of the Board are: Volunteer Appreciation
Fundraising and Donations
The Board meets on the first Friday of each month from 8:45 am to 10:00 am at the UMassD School of Law on Faunce Corner Road, North Dartmouth, MA 02747.
If you'd like to discuss becoming a member of our advisory board, please contact the Compeer office at 508.999.8843 or 508.542.0203.