Art History Department
WELCOME TO THE ART HISTORY DEPARTMENT
Art History Senior Seminar exhibition of Paul Rudolph's architectural drawings and photographs of the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth campus.
The Art History Department employs highly regarded and published scholars in the discipline of art history and visual culture. These enthusiastic teachers, prepares students (both majors and minors) a variety of professional options including, graduate study, gallery/museum positions, arts administration, cultural library and archival positions, corporate arts management, along with many others.
Students are offered a variety of courses that encompasses topics and expertise related to western and non-western arts and visual culture including Ancient Greece and Rome, American and European art and design, Islamic History and Culture, , Islamic film, Chinese Art History Women, Film and Popular Culture, Architecture and Sustainability, History of Design, Digital Art and New Media..
Our students reside throughout New England (Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Maine and Vermont) as well across the country.
- Visit the Art History Department - contact Memory Holloway email@example.com
- Chat with an Art History Faculty - contact Pamela Karimi firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chat with Art History Student – contact Thomas Stubblefield email@example.com
- Chat with the Art History Chairperson - Memory Holloway firstname.lastname@example.org
- Art History Department Directory
The Art History Department participates in the UMass Dartmouth Honor’s Program. For more information contact Dept. Chair at email@example.com.
The Art History Department welcomes transfer students and is happy to lend a hand in the process. For more information contact Dept. Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.