UMASS Dartmouth Art History
WELCOME TO THE ART HISTORY DEPARTMENT
Art History: Dr. Memory Holloway class visit to the Print Department at the Museum of Art, RISD, Providence, RI
The Art History Department employs highly regarded and published scholars in the discipline of art history and visual culture. These enthusiastic teachers prepare students (both majors and minors) for a variety of professional options including graduate study, gallery/museum jobs, arts administration, library and archival positions, corporate arts management, along with many others.
Students are offered a variety of courses that encompass topics and expertise related to western and non-western arts and visual culture, including those of Ancient Greece and Rome, the Americas, Modern Europe and the United States, the Islamic world, and China and Japan. The department also offers courses in histories and theories of film, new media, digital art, animation and popular culture as well as architecture and sustainability
- Visit the Art History Department - contact Memory Holloway firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chat with an Art History Faculty - contact Pamela Karimi email@example.com
- Chat regarding Art History Film Minor – contact Thomas Stubblefield firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chat with the Art History Chairperson - Memory Holloway email@example.com
- Art History Department Directory
The Art History Department participates in the UMass Dartmouth Honor’s Program. For more information contact Dept. Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Art History Department welcomes transfer students and is happy to lend a hand in the process. For more information contact Dept. Chair at email@example.com.