2014 Somatic Voicework™ The LoVetri Method: Overview
2015 SOMATIC VOICEWORK™ THE LOVETRI METHOD
This body-based system of vocal training for all styles of CCM incorporates techniques derived from the disciplines of speech pathology, acting, movement and yoga. It draws upon ideas taken from body awareness disciplines such as the Alexander Technique®, Feldenkrais® and traditional approaches from classical training. LoVetri’s decades-long work with voice science, research and medicine is a core element of Somatic Voicework™. It promotes self-knowledge, musical intuition and the artistic uniqueness of each person and voice. Instructional materials are flexible and can be adapted to fit each professional’s individual approach.
Problem Solving With Somatic Voicework™ The LoVetri Method...An SVW Teacher’s Intensive
University of Massachusetts Dartmouth
January 17-18, 2015
- How does what you see and hear tell you about the functional behavior of a singer'?
- What, exactly, are you hearing? What do you do with that?
- How do you prioritize what to address in a lesson, in a semester or over a longer period of time?
- When is compromise necessary and when should it be avoided?
- What can Somatic Voicework™ The LoVetri Method do to make you a clearer, stronger, better and more comprehensive teacher of singing?