VRC supports faculty with digital production for research and instruction.
Visual Resource Center FACULTY SERVICES
Visual Resource Center is dedicated to the needs of the faculty and students regarding digital image and media resources for instruction, research and publication.
VRC is happy to assist with Visual Literacy strategies for instruction.
- High Quality Resources - Images and Media for the arts and humanities disciplines
- Digital Production - Free digital transfer of images, multimedia, and printed resources
- Visual Literacy Instructional Support - Work with faculty members to develop interactive student assignments and visual literacy instruction that incorporate images, multimedia and web based content
- Training - Provide instruction in LUNA & CAMIO database systems, digital transfer equipment and utilization of image & multimedia in classroom instruction
- Teaching & Learning - Provide facilities and staff to assist with individual, group and special instructional projects
- Self-Serve Digital Conversion Stations - Provide self-serve stations that enable faculty to create, digital images and multimedia presentations and PDF resources for the classroom instruction
- Research - Assist with obtaining image and media resources for instruction and research
- Instructional Equipment - Provide digital projectors, laptops, cables for instruction & student presentations (CVPA main campus only)
- Digital Asset Management - Assist with strategies & management of digital assets