Teaching & Learning Center
Visual Resource Center
TEACHING & LEARNING CENTER
Visual Resource Center serves the CVPA community with its multimedia resource room equipped with computer terminals with CD/DVD readers and burners, Internet access, VHS/DVD viewing station, self-served PDF's and scanning stations.
CVPA faculty is welcome to utilize the VRC as a learning and study center for group and individual instruction and extracurricular projects.
VRC supports the following activities for both faculty and students.
No appointment necessary. After hours are available to CVPA faculty and CVPA student and may be reserved through the VRC curator. For more information, please contact Allison J. Cywin at 508-999-8701.
- Staff support with the creation and preparation of digital content for student presentations.
- Viewing stations for DVD & VHS
- Listening stations for CD and audio files
- Computer stations with Internet access
- PDF and image stations for classroom assignments
- Stations to generate multimedia projects
- A quiet place for faculty to research and for students to study or conduct make-up exams.