Image & Multimedia Submission
Visual Resource Center
Visual Resource Centers welcomes all opportunities to collaborate and assist faculty with the management of their digital image and multimedia collections. LUNA is a comprehensive digital asset management system that is available to faculty and alumni. With ease, it allows faculty to share their collections with their UMASSD colleagues and non-UMassD partners.
VRC is happy to work with faculty on ways to manage and organize their personal image and multimedia digital collections for years to come.
Faculty may submit content directly to the VRC by completing the online application below.
For more information please contact the Visual Resource Center.
File Names Convention:
- To name your image/media files begin with the year of graduation, followed by your first initial and last name, followed by underscore and the title of work, and followed by a three digit number. Ex: 12acywin_untitled_001
- Use lowercase letters and numbers
- Do not include spaces, symbols, caps, or punctuation
- Do not exceed twenty-four characters
Digital File Recommendations:
- Size: minimum 3,000 pixels (longest dimension)
- Minimum Resolution: 600
- File Format: Uncompressed Tiff
- File Size: Maxium 100MB
- Surrogate File: .flv, .mp4 or .mov formats (maxium size 350MB)
PLEASE NOTE: Multimedia & Image Files exceeding 100MB must be submitted via a DVD. (Please complete form, but burn media to a DVD and deliver the DVD to the VRC, CVPA, Room 253.)
Assistance contact Allison Cywin at 508-999-8701 or email.