MFA Thesis VRC Submission of Images
Visual Resource Center
GUIDELINES FOR CVPA GRADUATE SUBMISSIONS
As part of the CVPA thesis requirement, all CVPA graduate students are required to submit thesis images or multimedia along with caption information to the Visual Resource Center for inclusion in the CVPA Student Image and Multimedia Collection.
Questions or help contact Allison Cywin at 508-999-8701 or email.
CVPA GRADUATE SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
File Names Convention:
- To name your image/media files begin with the year of graduation, followed by your first initial and last name, followed by underscore and the title of work, and followed by a three digit number. Ex: 12acywin_untitled_001
- Use lowercase letters and numbers
- Do not include spaces, symbols, caps, or punctuation
- Do not exceed twenty-four characters
Digital File Recommendations:
- Size: minimum 3,000 pixels (longest dimension)
- Minimum Resolution: 600
- File Format: Uncompressed Tiff
- File Size: Maxium 100MB
- Master File: uncompressed .avi file, mp4 (no size limit)
- Surrogate File: .flv, .mp4 or .mov formats (maxium size 350MB)
PLEASE NOTE: Multimedia & Image Files exceeding 100MB must be submitted in person. Please Complete Online CVPA Graduate Submission Form, but burn media to a DVD and deliver to the VRC at the CVPA, Room 253.
Questions or help please contact Allison Cywin, Visual Resource Director at 508-999-8701 or email. The VRC is located at the College of Visual and Performing Arts, at the main campus, Room 253.