MFA Thesis VRC Submission of Images
Visual Resource Center
GUIDELINES FOR CVPA GRADUATE SUBMISSIONS
As part of the CVPA thesis requirement, all CVPA graduate students are required to submit thesis images or multimedia along with caption information to the Visual Resource Center for inclusion in the CVPA Student Image and Multimedia Collection.
Questions or help contact Allison Cywin at 508-999-8701 or email.
CVPA GRADUATE SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
File Names Convention:
- To name your image/media files begin with the year of graduation, followed by your first initial and last name, followed by underscore and the title of work, and followed by a three digit number. Ex: 12acywin_untitled_001
- Use lowercase letters and numbers
- Do not include spaces, symbols, caps, or punctuation
- Do not exceed twenty-four characters
Digital File Recommendations:
- Size: minimum 3,000 pixels (longest dimension)
- Minimum Resolution: 600
- File Format: Uncompressed Tiff
- File Size: Maxium 100MB
- Master File: uncompressed .avi file, mp4 (no size limit)
- Surrogate File: .flv, .mp4 or .mov formats (maxium size 350MB)
PLEASE NOTE: Multimedia & Image Files exceeding 100MB must be submitted via a DVD. (Please complete form, but burn media to a DVD and deliver the DVD to the VRC, CVPA, Room 253.)
- After completing all of the above, burn completed "CVPA GRADUATE SUBMISSION Form" and your digital files to a CD/DVD(s).
- Submit CD/DVD(s) to Allison Cywin, Visual Resource Curator, CVPA - Main Campus, Room 253
- Deadline date is the Monday before graduation.
Help contact Allison Cywin at 508-999-8701 or email.