MFA Thesis VRC Submission of Images
Visual Resource Center
GUIDELINES FOR CVPA GRADUATE SUBMISSIONS
As part of the CVPA thesis requirement, all CVPA graduate students are required to submit thesis images or multimedia along with caption information to the Visual Resource Center for inclusion in the CVPA Student Image and Multimedia Collection.
Questions or help contact Allison Cywin at 508-999-8701 or email.
File Names Convention
- To name your image/media files begin with the year of graduation, followed by your first initial and last name, followed by underscore and the title of work, and followed by a three digit number. Ex: 12acywin_untitled_001
- Use lowercase letters and numbers
- Do not include spaces, symbols, caps, or punctuation
- Do not exceed twenty-four characters
Image Digital File Recommendations
- Size: minimum 3,000 pixels (longest dimension)
- Minimum Resolution: 600
- File Format: Uncompressed Tiff
Multimedia Digital File
Caption/Identification of Work
- After completing all of the above, burn completed "MFA Submission Form" and your digital files to a CD/DVD(s).
- Submit CD/DVD(s) to Allison Cywin, Visual Resource Curator, CVPA - Main Campus, Room 253
- Deadline date for VRC submission is the Monday before graduation.
Help contact Allison Cywin at 508-999-8701 or email.