MFA Thesis VRC Submission of Images
Visual Resource Center
GUIDELINES FOR CVPA GRADUATE SUBMISSIONS
As part of the CVPA thesis requirement, all CVPA graduate students are required to submit thesis images or multimedia along with caption information to the Visual Resource Center for inclusion in the CVPA Student Image and Multimedia Collection.
Questions or help contact Allison Cywin at 508-999-8701 or email.
CVPA GRADUATE SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- To name your image/media files begin with the year of graduation, followed by your first initial and last name, followed by underscore and followed by a three digit number starting with 001. Ex: 12acywin_001
- Use lowercase letters and numbers
- Do not include spaces, symbols, caps, or punctuation
- Do not exceed twenty-four characters
Digital File Recommendations:
- Size: minimum 3,000 pixels (longest dimension)
- Minimum Resolution: 600
- File Format: Uncompressed Tiff
- File Size: Maximum 350MB
- Master File: uncompressed .avi file, mp4 (no size limit)
- Web File: .flv, .mp4 or .mov formats (maxium size 350MB)
(PLEASE NOTE: Due to upload time, individual media files exceeding 350MB must be submitted in person. Please complete the online form, then burn large format media to a DVD and deliver the DVD to the VRC in CVPA, Room 253.)
Questions or help please contact Allison Cywin, Visual Resource Director at 508-999-8701 or email. The VRC is located at the College of Visual and Performing Arts, at the main campus, Room 253.