From Boston and points north
- Route 128/93 to Route 24 south.
- At exit 12 take Route 140 south to exit 2, Route I-195 west to exit 12A. Continue below...
From Providence, RI and points west
- Route I-195 east through Fall River, MA to exit 12. Continue below...
From Cape Cod and points east
- Route I-195 west through New Bedford to exit 12A. Continue below...
From Exits 12 or 12A to the UMass Dartmouth campus
- Take right off exit onto Faunce Corner Road.
- Proceed south, traveling across Route 6 onto Old Westport Road.
- At fork, bear right, staying on Old Westport Road.
- Campus is one mile on left.
Park in visitor parkling lot 5. Please see the Admissions visitors page for more information.
Visiting campus for the day?
Park in visitor parking lot 5. You must obtain a visitor tag from the Parking Services Office located in the Campus Center. The visitor tag should be attached to your car's rearview mirror.
Getting here by bus
Southeastern Regional Transit Authority (SRTA) is the bus line that stops at UMass Dartmouth. It goes to and from Fall River and New Bedford, affording access to the Star Store and the international program in Fall River. SRTA Bus: New Bedford & Fall River
The Loop is a free ride to and from New Bedford Star Store campus with your UMass ID. It is a direct route (makes no stops) and runs seven days a week. The Loop Bus Schedule