139 South Main St.
Fall River, MA 02721
From the Dartmouth campus and points east:
- Take Rt. I-195 West to Rt. 81/Plymouth Ave/Pleasant St. exits (Exit 7-6)
- Keep left and follow to Exit 6 - Pleasant St.
- Take a right at end of exit onto Pleasant St. and take your immediate left onto 7th St.
- Go one block on 7th St., take a left onto Bedford St. Stay in the left lane on Bedford St.
- Take a left at the third light onto South Main St. (at the series of flags).
- The Professional and Continuing Education Center is located on your right after the first set of lights, across from the court house.
From Providence and points west:
- Rt. I-195 East to Rt. 79/Rt. 138 exit (Exit 5), just over the Braga Bridge.
- At the first fork, keep to the left; at your second fork, keep right.
- Merge onto Milliken Blvd.
- Turn left at the light onto Columbia St.
- Turn left at the light onto South Main St. The Center will be on your left side across from the Dunkin' Donuts.
From North and South:
- Take Rt. 24 North or South to Rt. I-195 West
- Follow directions from the Dartmouth campus and points east.
The Fall River site is located in the former Cherry and Webb Building. Parking is available for a nominal fee at the Pearl Street garage, which is one block from the building on the corner of Pearl and Anawan Streets (closes at 10:00 pm). Parking passes can be purchased at the Fall River PCE office, 2nd floor. Metered parking is available on South Main St.
The Center is less than a block from the Fall River Bus Terminal, near the Third St. Garage. SRTA has one line that stops at UMass Dartmouth on its way to and from Fall River. See the bus schedule for times.