139 South Main St.
Fall River, MA 02721
From the Dartmouth campus and points east:
- Drive west on Rt. I-195 to Rt. 81/Plymouth Ave/Pleasant St. exits (Exit 7-6)
- Keep left and follow to Exit 6 - Pleasant St.
- Turn right at end of exit onto Pleasant St. and immediately turn left onto 7th St.
- After one block on 7th St., turn left onto Bedford St. Stay in the left lane on Bedford St.
- At the third light turn left onto South Main St. (at the series of flags).
- The University Extension Fall River Center is located on the right after the first set of lights, across from the courthouse.
- Drive east on Rt. I-195 to Rt. 79/Rt. 138 exit (Exit 5), just over the Braga Bridge.
- At the first fork, stay the left; at your second fork, stay right.
- Merge onto Milliken Blvd.
- Turn left at the light onto Columbia St.
- Turn left at the light onto South Main St. The Center will be on the left across from the Dunkin' Donuts.
From North and South:
- Drive north or south on Rt. 24 to Rt. I-195 West
- Follow directions from the Dartmouth campus and points east.
The Fall River site is located in the former Cherry and Webb Building. Parking is available for a nominal fee at the Pearl Street garage, which is one block from the building on the corner of Pearl and Anawan Streets (closes at 10:00 pm). Parking passes can be purchased at the University Extension Fall River Center, 2nd floor. Metered parking is available on South Main St.
The Center is less than a block from the Fall River Bus Terminal, near the Third St. Garage. SRTA has one line that stops at UMass Dartmouth on its way to and from Fall River. See the bus schedule for times.