Chad McGuire, Ph.D
Chase Road Center (128 Chase Road, Dartmouth)
|2003||University of San Diego School of Law||LL.M.|
|2000||Thomas Jefferson School of Law||J.D.|
|1997||University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth||B.S.|
- Environmental law
- Environmental policy
- Administrative law
- Ocean Policy & law
- Environmental Policy
- Climate Change
- Coastal Management
- Property Rights
- Risk Perception
- Climate Resiliency in Coastal Areas
- Public Policy Effects on Risk Perception
- Impacts of Cap and Trade Programs on Pollution Distribution
- Impacts of Subsidies on Coastal Living
- Environmental Policies and Marginalized Communities
McGuire Chad (2017).
Risky Business: Publicly Insuring Against Rising Tides
Environmental Practice, 19(2), 87-91.
McGuire, Chad J., & Lynch, Devon (2017).
The Need for Environmental Justice Never Ends Because Externalities Persist
Environmental Justice, 10(3), 68-71.
McGuire Chad (2015).
The Role of Risk Perception in Building Sustainable Policy Instruments
Interdisciplinary Environmental Review, 16(2), 232-252.