SMAST / Fisheries Oceanography
200 Mill Road, Fairhaven
|2000||University of Stirling||B.Sc.|
|2004||University of Washington||M.S.|
|2012||University of Washington||Ph.D|
- Developing interdisciplinary modeling approaches to extend the scope of applications for fisheries
- Ecosystem assessment methods
- Testing the performance of decision support tools for living marine resource management
- Management strategy evaluation to test the performance of ecosystem-based fisheries management strategies in the Northeast US
- Assessing economic effects of fishing scenarios through ecological-economic model coupling
- Evaluating ecosystem consequences of ocean acidification
Little, L.R., J. Parslow, G. Fay, A.D.M. Smith, R.Q. Grafton, A.E. Punt, and G.N. Tuck (2014).
Environmental derivatives, risk analysis and conservation management
Conservation Letters, 7, 196-207.
Fay, G., S.I. Large, J.S. Link, and R.J. Gamble (2013).
Testing systemic fishing responses with ecosystem indicators
Ecological Modelling, 265, 45-55.
Large, S.I., G. Fay, K. Friedland, and J.S. Link (2013).
Defining trends and thresholds in responses of ecological indicators to fishing and environmental pressures
ICES Journal of Marine Science, 70, 755-767.