Liberal Arts 320
- Digital Media Production (Film, Video and Sound Design)
- Black and Native American Folklore & Oral Traditions
- Spoken-word performance traditions of the African Diaspora and Eastern Native Americans
- Drama, Poetry, Fiction, and Creative Non-Fiction
- Film Production
- Audio Production
- Civic Engagement and Community Development
- Civic engagement activities with regional communities.
- Writing and presenting plays and solo performance pieces.
- Writing and performing original soul, funk and blues songs.
- Contemporary and traditional Sacred/ Medicine Clown activities among eastern First Nations people.
- Engaging in various video and sound design/ audio production projects.
Morgan James Peters (2017).
Ask Yo' Mama
Mwalim (Morgan James Peters) (2007).
A Mixed Medicine Bag: Original Black Wampanoag Folklore
Mwalim (Morgan James Peters) (2012).
Deep Soul Chants & Hollers