Five-Year BS/MS (Project) Track
- A minimum of 30 credits must be completed, however students in the 5-year BS/MS program are allowed to have 6 credits of upper level (400 or higher) courses count towards both the BS and MS degrees. These courses must be in accordance with the Program of Study filed by the student and approved by the Graduate Advisor and the Graduate Program Director.
- A grade of C or better is required for all graduate courses (500 series or higher) to be counted towards the degree.
- As many as 6 credits of 400 level courses may be counted towards the degree. In these courses, a grade of B or better is required for them to be counted towards the degree.
- 3 credits of MS Graduate Project (CEN 592) must be completed for the Project track. A written report and satisfactory oral presentation and defense of results are required. A copy of the report should be provided to the department.
- No more than 12 credits of individual study, including independent study, directed study, and graduate project or thesis, may apply as credit toward the master’s degree.