Our Cooperative Education & Internship Program (CEIP) is uncluttered. There are no formal contracts, no long-term obligations and little paperwork. In general, the steps required to establish a coop/internship partnership between your organization and the College of Engineering at the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth are:
- Contact the CEIP Office and speak with the appropriate Faculty Coordinator.
- Create -- online -- a brief description of the job and the company that can be shared with students.
- After reviewing credentials, select candidates and follow the normal interview procedure.
- Make an offer and hire your chosen candidate.
- At the end of the work term, complete an evaluation of your student’s performance.
It's very simple to initiate a relationship with the College of Engineering's Cooperative Education and Internship Program. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop us a note online.