- Attainment of a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.75 at the end of the freshman year to be invited to join the program.
- Successful completion of a seminar/workshop.
- Work placements begin after successful completion of all required coursework in the calculus-ready sophomore year curriculum of the participating student's major with a GPA of at least 2.75.
- After the first work placement, students must maintain a 2.75 GPA to remain in the program.
- Maintain satisfactory progress toward degree requirements.
Program Structure & Conditions
- A minimum of three work placements is required.
- The job must be related to the student's academic major.
- No more than five work placements are allowed
- Two of the work placements must be non-summer work terms
- Placements can only begin after the completion of the coursework required in the calculus-ready sophomore year curriculum of the participating student’s major
- Two approved internships may substitute for one work placement.