COE Scholarships At a Glance
- List of Scholarships for College of Engineering Students
You can earn and learn ...
- COE has many scholarships to award
- Some are merit-based and some are need-based
- Others have additional qualifying factors such as: female xxx major; lives in xxxx city; must be a freshman/sophomore/junior, etc.
- Students submit one application and will be considered for each and every award they qualify for
- Students are notified sometime in May if they were awarded a scholarship
- Each scholarship has a different award amount and those amounts are not confirmed until the Foundation Office receives official financial statement from Boston sometime in May.
How are they picked?
- A COE Scholarship Committee consisting of one faculty member per department is formed to review all applications and agree on a recipient or recipients.
Why does it take so long to decide?
- Information has to be gathered from several sources, such as the Registrar's Office and Financial Aid and then the Committee starts their work! Once a decision is made, distribution sheets are prepared and sent to the Foundation Office for their approval and release of funds and award recipients are notified by letter.